Professional property assessment.
1 Yearly Annual inspection
- Check every single unit on the property to see if it is in compliance with the Association Rules and Information handbook.
- Check each unit for association responsibility repair and replacement items.
- Check all common areas for repair and replacement issues.
- Create a list of the items found, both from the unit owner and the association.
- Ensure compliance with procedures established from the Board.
- Follow through with all owners to achieve compliance.
- Follow through with all bidding and repairs for the association to be maintained.
- Provide monthly update reports for all inspection items.
- Follow through to completion all items on each list.
- Check all units and common area on the property for safety issues.
- Check all common areas on the property for safety and water infiltration possibilities.
- Report all finding to the Board.
- Execute and complete all items found.
- Each manager visits and walks your property.
- Over see monthly contracts like landscaping, snowplowing, fertilization.
- Respond to owner items.
- Ensure compliance with accepted contracts.
- Report in each Board meeting any findings or issues out of the ordinary.